Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FYP2 - Critique 2 (Update) - Wiimote Testing - Progress

 
Here the progress that I mark down when Innocent teach me.
Hope I can done the connection.

 
The video above show what actually I need to do. =)

This is the software called WiimotePresenter. You can't open the software if the wiimote is not connected. Mark the Enable IR on the right bottom to make sure the IR LED is connected with the software. The white square box at the right bottom will show where your mouse pointer are.

Well I have successful connect wiimote with my PC. Congratz~~~ ^^
I also successful  make the IR LED connect to my PC. Another congratz~~~ =)
At last... I also successful make the IR LED as a tool to draw on my screen (In paint). Big Congratz~~~ =D
Well... The IR LED as mouse cursor is hard to be control, well, I will try my best to solve this problem. = 3

No comments:

Post a Comment