Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FYP2 - Critique 2 (Update) - Interface Design

After received several comments from lecturer and friend, from the previous interface design, I have make some editing. For the button, I have change all the icon and english text into chinese text. Don't worry, when user mouse over, there will be a pop up text written the english meaning in case user don't know chinese. For the image appear in the introduction scene, I have draw all over again to make sure the image look clear while not pixel.





Here I add a scene which lecturer suggest as I have to let the user know that if user write out of the text, the sound will be play will be noise.




Every chinese text also have they own stroke step to be write in order to complete. I have put number according to the chinese text stroke while user can follow the number to write the text. At each text, simple animation will be play to make the scene won't feel too bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment