Sunday, April 24, 2011

FYP2 - Critique 2 (Update) - IR LED Testing - Progress

After the presentation, I been told that the IR LED that I place on the key chain is burn. Based on Mr.Kok Yoong comment, I have try to test the IR LED with my handphone camera. At starting, the IR LED really don't have any respond, but after try the rest I bought, those still not working. At last I try up side down the IR LED, finally its work. =)

View from the camera.

When press on the button, with our eye, it really like nothing happen. But when it press under handphone camera, it like a light on the IR LED.

This capture using my 2MP handphone camera. Not pressing.

When pressing on it.

The final outcome of the IR LED calligraphy pen.


I'm using double sided tape to stick the back of the set of IR LED and battery, then tape it with masking tape to avoid it drop.

After this testing, the following step will be testing on the wiimote connection between the device and PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment