Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FYP2 - Critique 2 (Update) - On Screen Smoothness Success - Progress

Today is the first day of our Digital Media FYP final presentation started... Good luck everyone and congratualation to those who get selected on next week exhibition.

Finally I get to meet Mr.Hafiz just know to solve my IR LED smoothness problem... well... the very simple answer... I can't open two software at the same time as the mouse will be confuse that which software it have to follow. Between WiimotePresenter and WiimoteWhiteboard v0.3, I have choosen WiimotePresenter.

For the writing part, I have to add on a button for user to press when they want to write on the surface or select the button. For the wiimote, I have to test on the distance between the IR LED and it so that everything running on smoothly.

My turn is on Thursday... Nervous... hope everything will be fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment