Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final Year Project 2 Presentation!!!!!

Yeah... Finally presented my Sound-lligraphy-an interactive surface installation just now 11am at studio. Everything is going on smoothly while just the script have to edit to solve a problem which I facing.

Good news is I get selected to be exhibited on next week at our studio. Hope everyone have fun time as that will be our last time to stay together... =)

GOOD LUCK and all the best to our FUTURE!!!!!  ^^

Here come some photos of my final setup...









 




By the way, the exhibition setup might different from the final presentation as both lecturers suggest me to move off all the item on the surface as that is quite obstructing...
For the software, I have change from Wiimote Presenter to WiimoteWhiteboard as WiimoteWhiteboard have a better trigger function.
Move on to the presentation seminar and exhibition... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment