Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Consultation

Today, Madam Forrest have require all of the students who attend classes show the update of our blog and progress. At my turn, since Mr. Kok Yoong have give me some blog to read on, I have ask some opinion from Madam Forrest as I quite confusing on what should be the final outcome of my FYP.

After reading the "Preview of a proposed multimedia performance by Rohan de Saram (cello), with live visual art by Denis Brown (calligraphy/mixed media).", I found out that the way and concept he presenting Calligraphy is outstanding and I have get some idea from it. As previously I'm confusing to come out with a device to help people on learning or create something that can be interact with human. Now I have the idea to combining the sound with the calligraphy stroke. As the interaction part, when the text on the screen being written, the sound of the text will coming out. Like the text 水 (water), when a person starting to write, there will have water sound coming out to show that this text is related to water. By combining movement and sound, human can more easy and faster remember.

Madam Forrest have told me to try on a single chinese text and test on it. While I'm still researching on using what kind of software to develop my idea. Hopefully my idea acceptable and I can successful come out with something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment